Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring Christmas tags! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson!
Need some super quick and easy Christmas tags? I sure did! And this little tag was perfect!
- Punch a tag from Crumb Cake card stock using the Note Tag punch
- Use the image from Flurry of Wishes stamp set that has two snowflakes on it and stamp the larger of the two onto the tag using Crumb Cake ink
- Stamp the smaller snowflake onto another piece of Crumb Cake using Crumb Cake ink and punch out using the Snow Flurry punch
- Stamp the speckle stamp from the new Timeless Textures stamp set (Occasions mini catalog) onto the tag using Whisper White craft ink
- Sponge the edges of the tag using Whisper White craft ink
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Whisper White craft ink and emboss using white emboss powder
- Flag both ends of the strip and then sponge the edges with Whisper White craft ink
- Adhere strip to tag using dimensionals and adhere snowflake using dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to snowflake center
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag and tie a piece of silver baker's twine through it
Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!