Today's card was inspired by the great sketch at Create with Connie and Mary. Today is the last day to link up so I am getting in just under the wire!
- Card base is Soft Sky
- On another piece of Soft Sky, stamp the large snowflake image from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set using Soft Sky ink
- Adhere a piece of Season of Cheer designer washi tape to the card
- Tie a piece of Island Indigo cotton ribbon around the panel and adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the second largest snowflake image onto a piece of Whisper White using Momento ink and color in the lines using an Island Indigo marker
- Punch the snowflake out using the Flower Medallion punch and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting using Momento ink and color the lines in using the Island Indigo marker
- Adhere a wooden snowflake element to the card
- Add two iced rhinestones to snowflake centers
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flurry of Wishes; Paper- Soft Sky, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Soft Sky, Island Indigo marker; Accessories- Island Indigo cotton ribbon, Season of Cheer designer washi tape, Flower Medallion punch, Snowflakes wooden elements, iced rhinestones, dimensionals